miércoles, 16 de febrero de 2011

My Wonderwall...



"I don't belive that anybody feels the way that I do...About you now...And all the roads we have are winding...And all the lights that lead us there are blinding..There are many things that i would like to say to you... But I don't know how....Because maybe...You're gonna be the one that saves me...And after all...You're my wonderwall..."

Because I'm sure that nobody can feel this way...Because It's like I'm going to hit my     head in a wall, but however I can't go out of this sweet torture... 
Because U make me so different when I'm with U...And nothing  else matters...Although all of this It's making me only a mad...An addicted to your presence     everyday...And  everyday I pray for U to come back...To recover that boy that U were two months ago...
Because I miss  him so much...I miss him so much...
Porque hay días tan bizarros que lo único que querés es despertar y pensar que nada de lo que te está pasando es real...Ojalá se pudiera volver el tiempo atrás...Ojalá todo fuera mucho más fácil...
Sólamente hay que seguir anestesiando...

No hay comentarios: